Thanks so much to all of you on the Zeus Is Dead Launch Team for helping me to get the word out! I’m thankful for every mention of the book that you can make, but please also be careful to pace yourselves and to not over-share to the point where people will see it as spam.
The samples below are suggested tweets/posts only. Feel free to alter them as you see fit to tell people, honestly, about what you enjoyed about the book, or let them know that you liked it and that you think they should check it out.
- ZID Amazon.com page:
(and please don’t forget to post your own review on Amazon as soon as possible) 🙂
- ZID Barnes and Noble page:
- ZID iBooks page:
- ZID Goodreads page:
- Bonus Deal Info Page for Amazon buyers:
- Just read an advanced reader copy of #ZeusIsDead by @TheWriteMunz and laughed my ass off!
#fantasy #humor #newrelease http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LQU6QV0
- A great book! The Greek gods return, hilarity ensues! ZEUS IS DEAD: A MONSTROUSLY INCONVENIENT ADVENTURE
- “Bizarro comic #fantasy that sits comfortably among the ilk of Gaiman and Pratchett.”
#humor #newrelease #mythology http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LQU6QV0
- Here’s a way to get TWO free ebooks when you buy @TheWriteMunz’s hilarious new #fantasy #ZeusIsDead on #Amazon: http://michaelgmunz.com/zid-bonus
Sample post for Facebook, Google+, or wherever you like to share
(combine with one of the images below if you like, and/or, again, feel more than free to use your own, honest words)
Michael G. Munz’s comedic fantasy Zeus Is Dead: A Monstrously Inconvenient Adventure just released, and the advance reviews are comparing it to the work of Douglas Adams and Terry Pratchett. I got a chance to read an advance copy myself and laughed my ass off. It’s on sale now on Amazon.com (and other places), and there’s a deal on Michael’s website where you can get a bunch of bonuses if you grab it now!