This has been roaming around my head lately, so I thought I’d take a few minutes to have some fun and post it, in no particular order: The Top Ten Things We Learned from The Simpsons…
- Never, EVER stop in the middle of a hoedown.
- The hole’s only natural enemy is the pile.
- You don’t win friends with salad.
- When the sign says “Do not feed the bears,” man, you’d better not feed the bears!
- Life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead.
- Weaseling out of things is what separates man from the animals.
‘Cept the weasel.
- Vampires are make-believe, just like elves, gremlins, and Eskimos.
- A zebu is like an ox except it has a hump and a dewlap.
- You’ll have a bad impression of New York if you only focus on the pimps and the C.H.U.D.s.
- When a woman says nothing’s wrong, that means everything’s wrong. And when a woman says everything’s wrong, that means everything’s wrong. And when a woman says something isn’t funny, you’d better not laugh your ass off.
Leave a Comment